Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Get Well Wishes

It's my Tuesday to post at Craft-Dee BowZ and I needed a get well card for my daughter who had surgery so I made this to cheer her up. I used this adorable image from Whipper Snapper, and really did stamp an image rather than use a digital stamp!  I love to stamp and enjoy the old fashioned red rubber stamps! 
This card was so much fun to make since Stephanie loves girly cards. I pulled out my lace and pearls, my flowers and satin ribbon and this pretty die. Green is her favorite color, so although St. Patrick's Day is over, she got a green get well card. Stephanie has red hair and she has 6 kitties and I colored them to match her kitties in real life.
I made a triple looped satin bow and added pretty pink and white flowers above it.  I used my bow tool to make this bow and it came out with perfect, uniformed sized loops. Making bows is so easy with my bow tool!
Have you had a chance to follow Craft-Dee BowZ and see the pretty creations from the team members posted each Tuesday?  If you have a chance, please stop by here and take a look!


                                                              Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    Gail