Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Having a Ducky Day

Welcome back everyone!!!
Today is the 1st Tuesday on the month. The Craft-Dee BowZ designers post on Tuesdays and I usually post on the 1st Tuesday of the month. the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge started yesterday and since the challenge lasts the whole month you have time to get your submission in. This month we will be awarding a prize of 3 digital stamps to the top winner.

This month the sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. They have a great selection of digital images to choose from so I think there is something for everyone. Click here to browse her store



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.

I am into animals this month so I chose a darling duck to use on my project.


I decided to show a momma and her babies. I used the digital image Just Ducky
That's the great thing with digi stamps, you can enlarge or decrease the size to get the look you want. I had a cattails die in my stash and also a die to cut grass, so I was off to make this adorable card.

The bow on today's card is another layered stacked bow. but this one is just 2 layers (loops) but the tails from the band around the card and the tails from the two layers make the bow look bigger.
Lets take a closer look


See, just two loops, but lots of tails, that makes this bow look fluffy and bigger than it really is.

Don't forget, the CDB challenge goes for the whole month. 
We would like to see your submission, and you could be the next winner.

Stop back next Tuesday for another designer inspiration piece from Vicki..