Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Paris Reverse Canvas with Guest Designer Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a Paris themed reverse canvas. It is so great to be back as a Guest Designer this month! My favorite color is green, so I was absolutely thrilled when I opened my package from Donna and found beautiful green ribbon and lace.


I cut the floral pattern from the lace and stitched several pieces together to create a flower. I then stitched on a small cluster of pearls for a dimensional flower center.


I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to tie this floppy quadruple-loop bow. I don't think a project can have too many bows, so I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool again to tie a double-loop bow, that I attached to the top of the canvas.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana