Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lace and Pearls

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Craft-Dee BowZ. It's Barbara here and for the month of September the designers were given a theme for the DT posts of Lace and Pearls. Well that got my creativity juices flowing. Let me share with you the card I created.

I used a gorgeous pistachio green lace as my focal point. As I looked at the lace I kept thinking of Paris. I received an Eiffel Towel die and... well, it all came together.




This lace is so amazing and its the type that makes you just want to look at it, and touch it.Yummy!! You know what I mean.

My multi-loop bow was so easy to make using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. If you haven't picked one up yet, this is a great tool especially if you feel you are bow challenged. There are great videos available to give you a visual in making a bow. And this tool is so easy to use.Visit my blog for more info.

Every Tuesday a different post is presented to offer great projects that are accented with a bow made with the CDB tool.Hope you stop in each week to be inspired and to get your bow "fix".

Hope you see something you can use in your project!!


Barbara