Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Just For You

Hi Everyone,

How are you doing today?? Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today is my post day here at Craft-Dee BowZ. This month the theme for the designers is masculine. Those seem to be difficult cards to come up with for some reason. LOL

The card I made uses a stamp that I love and have had for eons and will probably love it til I die.


Isn't that birdie too cute!!

My bow is just a single loop bow, but to make it somewhat different, after the bow was finished,  I just pulled on one of the loops and that made the bow lopsided, which is exactly the look I wanted. Let me show you a closer view.

The ribbon I used is a very nice, heavier cloth ribbon, like a herringbone ribbon, and is better suited for a single loop bow, perfect for this theme and card. 

You know, Craft-Dee BowZ has the best bow making tool around!! If you don't own one, you may want to check out the videos to see how easy it is to make a bow using the tool and then order one for your very own. You won't regret it!!

Before I forget, I hope you stop back tomorrow evening for the Craft-Dee BowZ bi-monthly blog hop. The blog hop starts at 10:00 p.m. sharp. Stop and comment on all the designers blogs along the way and that will put you in the running for a prize give away of a Craft-Dee BowZ tool of your own.The prize will be awarded on Saturday.

I hope to see you sometime throughout the hop.