Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trick or TREATS

 So Donna challenged us to make our Craft-Dee BowZ project a non card project but Halloween theme. Well we don't 'celebrate' Halloween at my house so I went way out in left field for my project.

I like to send in goodies with hubby for his co-workers so I decorated a "Treat" container for him to have on his desk that still looks "Halloweenie" but doesn't mention it at all.  Took some of the ribbon Donna sent us and made a triple loop bow by doubling up my ribbons.
 Instead of just laying the ends of the ribbon around the container, I decided to twist the two ribbons together. Using a spider web die, I cut out the spider web and attached it just by the corner. If you look closely you will see a small little spider (sticker) on the web. Printed out a pumpkin digi image from Paper Pretties that I colored and added in the corner.


Now what to fill the treat container with? How about Pumpkin Oreo Muddy Buddies? Oh my gosh! I didn't think I was gonna have any left to put in the mini baggies as this stuff is just that good! Tied each baggie up with some ribbon that I had (keeping with the black/orange color theme).

So there is my way out there "Halloween" project. Hope I have inspired you in some way to create your own treat container for your desk. (and who cares if you don't have co-workers... a desk is a desk! ;) )



Inky hugs,
Amber