Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Top O' the Mornin To Ya!

That's the extent of any Irish in me -- sorry!  I just thought I'd post this cute little light bulb idea that I saw in one of the many automated emails that come my way every day.  What a great gift for a little one to give to Mom or Grandma on Mother's Day, or something small for someone in the hospital.  It can be decorated as a baby shower gift, a hostess thank you, and so on.   I think  this is an adorable
idea for any occasion. You get the idea.  Here's the Craft-Dee BowZ version.  I just love the fact that I can choose whatever bow size will fit the project and voila!  And here you go...


Now here's another I did that's more generic.  I filled this one with some Wasabe nuts:



And here's the back view...




The lightbulb unscrews so that you can easily fill it with (tiny) candies.  I found that the small jelly beans were perfect (Wal-mart variety).  Add a tag for whatever the occasion and you are good to go!  I'll be giving a few of these away at my next event with Scrap-A-Way in Mystic, CT in a few weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed it and got inspired along the way.

Donna