Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Scatter Joy!!!

Well, I am anxiously waiting for Spring to get here! I'm so tired of rain, and snow and COLD!!! So I thought I would "Scatter a little Joy" with this card! I pulled out some old scraps of paper and die cuts that matched this lucious ribbon. I also did a different type fold. It's actually a backwards folded small card inside an offset larger card.

I started out with a base of green cardstock. I embossed one section with a Spellbinders reversable embossing folder (Patchwork). I added pieces of patterned paper and die-cuts.


Here you see the inside section, you can see the bow itself was done with the sheer blue and green ribbons. The bow is a double loop bow, of course tied with my Craft-Dee Bowz tool!!! I used the lavendar ribbon to wrap around and use as a tie. It ties closed in the back.


Here is the inside!

Here are a couple of close-ups, you can see the detail of the bow and also a little bit of the embossing! This is also one of my favorite color combinations!


I hope this has put you in the mood to work on some Spring projects, and don't forget to add lots of bows, and be sure to use the Craft-Dee Bowz tool!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Patti