Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another round of Valentine!

Hello everyone! My name is Brenda and I'm excited to say I'm a part of this wonderful design team with Caft-Dee Bowz. This is a wonderful tool! It is small enough to take with you anywhere!

I made a triple loop bow with a wide wired ribbon. It was tricky at first, but I mastered it. I had made so many cards for Christmas, that I decided to do a home decor item.

I went to a thrift store and bought this white shelf with drawers and thought, I would take this ribbon and hang this shelf and add this beautiful bow. I really like the way it turned out!


I just want to say thank you Donna for allowing me to have a part of your very first design team. I hope to do you and the Craft-Dee Bowz justice.

Thank you all for stopping by to check out our creations with this wonderful tool! Hugs Brenda